iLumin™ is a laser-diode based microillumination system that provides a visible reference point for the iTrack™ 250A Microcatheter tip during interventional ophthalmic procedures. It is used to provide transcleral visualization of the microcatheter tip.
The iLumin™ incorporates a proprietary quick-connect fiber connection system with redundant safety interlocks that prevent the laser from turning on unless the iTrack™ 250A Canaloplasty Microcatheter is attached. This small battery-powered unit can be conveniently placed in the OR and operates on replaceable standard C cell batteries. The iLumin™ is also supplied with an optional pole mounting clamp for easy attachment to an IV pole.
iLumin™ Microillumination System
- Light source for the iTrack™ 250A Microcatheter
- Provides transcleral visualization of the microcatheter beacon tip
- Allows direct visualization of catheter tip during the entire procedure
- Easy-to-use quick-connect system
- Redundant safety interlocks
- Battery-powered for ease-of-use and portability